Monday, September 21, 2009

UNHAPPY MONDAEE

erm today noon had my driving lesson ..da tutor kindda fussy and keep on brag me alott ..lolx..eww guess wat im having da lesson at noon which unda da hot sun which u noe wat else sweating lorr !! and da worst part is da seat is wet eww !! omg u noe my tee absorb da uncle sweat ewww !! hohoho must be laughing eh .. yukk pity me leh .. afta da lesson i was praying to god pls uncle drive faster once i got home im jumping in da tub for a shower i change all my cloths..huhuhu ='( ..nway i did a gud job lastly he gave me a compliment.nway driving was easy..
who nid licence to drive.. ^^v
erm till evening my brain totaly freeze up cause of sum matter..exam cumming & da main problem not cause my exam no worries on em..but sum1..nway i txt u which i dun hope i send out tat msg.but i did.which i hope is da best way for both of us..da short hapiness between u and me i will always apreciate & keep in my heart
..the help u gave me da time da space..u there to listen me u there to advise me and u there to love me
..but aint working between us.so erm i guess i made a right step.so tat u can go for da gal u like u can go for a beta 1..all the best for u ..take care ..

No comments:

Post a Comment