Saturday, September 5, 2009

FRENZ

im currenly insomia again..wtfish ..facing my lappy(again) duin my m.studies assignment..tired..sumhow in a tough day a frenz of mine sudenly txt me ..crapping shit wif me..saying that i not suit b his (bfrenz) im fine tho..but da reason is reli i cant satisfy his need n so he said im counting when being his frenz..eh hello each time im trying my best hlp u..n when u ask for help u re acting like im owe-ing u all tis bloody time..n sumore blame me said i dun help is ok i help den dun questions him..hey ask urself i help hw many times..he neva tink or apreciate of me..age of 21 acting like immature..sumore said pay me bek gv me bek all da stuff aiya cummon la gv me i oso trow in da trash can . he complaining otas immature n tis n tat actually alot probs from urself..i aint gonna protect u infront otas..no more sympatise im giving u .too much ..im helping u jz giving u a reason of avoiding ur curent situation..reli suxx...my dad giving me pressure ,my assignment , my relation , n yet now my frenz...all probs came frm guys...reli shitty...urghh.im soo tired now...im seperating all my probs...

No comments:

Post a Comment