Sunday, October 4, 2009

BLURPS . .

03 . 10 . 09
was mooncake festival & also my gf open hse..as i promised her help her in da kitchen she came my hse early morning at 7:30 am sharp lolx..with her bike.. ( oops she drove without licence ) urghh scare me off !! my 1st time on bike & with my gf which drive without licence ( unforgetable moments ) help her and done arnd 12 sumthing wash up abit touch up abit at her room wif her sis hahas..sit down chit chat when guests arrived..my old classmates here.. ( miss u guys soo much ) arnd 3 my mates head to my otas frenz hse ..ask me to join so ohh well he drive den i followed ..wat else reach there eat again..aiks..sit about 30 mins. smack butt and chaos. . gt ampau ( $$ ) how much in there ?? shhh secret dun tell anybody is 5bucks..nway is not about da money is about gathering n chit chat..den my frenz drove me hme..nite were mooncake festival..not reli celeb jz have nice dinner at hokkaido restaurant ( no pork ) !! near by titiwangsa sub st .. 10 ppls 6 dishes arnd 2xx bucks ...woahh expensive but yummy !! actually reli tired whole day n cause fri nite slp late study end up woke up early help frenz..hrmph ..so i slp arnd 10sumthing ..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04 . 10 . 09
today sundaee..headache whole day..woke up wash up chill eat sliced chicken keow teoh wif sis.rest awhile bek to bed till jz nw arnd 6sumthing..woke up wash up cook and eat..not reli gt apetite .eat alil oni..gtg in few mins cause nid study and nid slp soon tml 9am financial accounting paper..urggh !! help !! yawn ..
ps : i miss u alot we seldome cht now. i hope u still rmb me . as i always do .

No comments:

Post a Comment