Wednesday, September 2, 2009

INSOMNIA

i didn post for da last few weeks i guessed reli shitty over here..urgh suppost my assignment done .wouldn't noe tat my groupmate sudenly said her lappy cant work. and all notes and all our stuff gone..urgh..reli pissed me off..and yet now gonna redo again ..reli shitty..i cant imagine i got tons of works hvnt done n yet now need redo..i dont mind redo em if my works done but cummon middle da time when my works as thick as my bio reference book..reli pissed me off alil..curently im sooo tired mind blurring..sitting facing my lappy while my eye drolling and i cant sleep..today been a rough day and tired-ing me damn lotssss...tis few days cant slp n slp not well ..end up wakup early morning and my neck n shoulder are soo sore in pain .. now on my desk my acc paperworks.( calculation suck my brain juice up ) my assignments and bunch of problems occuring..trying put down all my shitty probs cause by my dad . but still gonna listen to his mumbling , nagging all da time.. suffering cold ,cough , headache now...i wanna cup of hot chocolate cheer me up ...a sweet cuddle...hell i nid em soo bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment