Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09

its sep da 9th year 09 .. ( 999 ) hrpm is a nice day to tell da 1 u love or should said it as ( chang chang jiu jiu ) relation . as wat my frenz txt me with ..hrmph ..today a very busy day ..rushing from morning 9am class.woke up 7am. prepare my notes , wash up dry my hair ,touch up ,change ( formal ) aiks..with my pair heels kill-ing mee....urgh ended up splended niceee presentation going smooth get compliment from da very sux teacher ..lolx my groupmates all are happiee ( except for those who didn do anything at all ) . 3 classes in a row today ..i get daihore duno wether izit aten too much tomyam in a day..aiks..tummy nt feeling well..my lips soo pinkish red in color..sudenly tinking of eating cakes..i wanna spend sumtime at starbucks couldnt say NO to da iced caramel macchiato ( da most fav choice ) and a slice of ipanema saliva dipping lol..da choco spongy feel and da white choco with milk choco layers creme ..my only choice at starbucks..stick to da old 1 ( loyal ) =P nway im tired tho tummy nt feeling well now..im cumming cakess wait meeee..i will grap u guys asap...

ps: loveee ipanema

No comments:

Post a Comment