Saturday, September 12, 2009

STRESS !!!

im reli tired wif my dad...all da dad's out there ending up my dad is reli a total fuktard . i noe im not suppost said em here. but reli since i were 5 he been scolding hitting my mum. releasing his tention on mum..n way getting older he act like a 8po..a man who love to nag.he lovess to nag repeat n repeat n repeat ( he dun get bored of em ) n den afta few days he will sudenly out of sudden start da convo n start nag n brag n yell !! i am reli tired..im stress seeing my mum like tat. when she stress she will sudenly scold me if i done a lil mistake .. like phone bills , bek home late , etc ... omg i reli barely take tis anymore..nobody share tis wif me..i nid a cuddle n a shoulder for me cry on sumtimes..2years ago i ran away from tis home tat moment was my hapiiest moment eva..im reli regrat tat i came bek here..wif all da luxuris i gt i rather i dun have any but a hapiee family . a dad whom willing sit down n talk nicely instead yelling and act like a fucktard .

No comments:

Post a Comment