Monday, September 21, 2009

UNDICIDED SUNDAY

omg i cant believe i stay at home da whole entire day ..guess wat i can say is soo sienn arrr..haihz no activities no tings to do no anyting to fill in my time jz sit facing my lappy and pounding. aiks..fwenz working..my another half at nowhere . not ngam wif family so urmm left alone in da hse in my room .. 24 hours at home spend mostly 22 hours in my room..aiks...
due i cant go out is because
mummy said "u go out again im gonna ground u" .
daddy "said u go out again im gonna lock up ur lappy" .
and so i just have to obey their order..haihz..thy dun like im walking alone from da sub to home cause due to those fuktard always causing raping n snatching bag cases. urgh !!
help me !!
im grapping my oreo again ! while im blogging here..urgh .!! mumblingg .
i need cuddle , huggies , kisses , i need YOU
i miss da time u wif me at times if u still rmb !

No comments:

Post a Comment