Saturday, August 22, 2009

UNDECIDED SATURDAY

i woke up early morning heading out to lawyat..and yet came home wif my babe . jz bought em home . DELL inspiron 1400 as red as rose .. atlast feeling my life is satisfying . ohh well continue doing my stupid coursework..which seems never be done ..there's still again and again job which never ever be done ..kindda boring tonite cause no activities..just laid at home so tought of droping a post here and head to bed..headache killing me tho .. recently bz haunting for job curently been to 5hotels and suppost working today evening at berjaya hotels but end up im to tired so i skip . monday maybe heading to hilton hotel for interview or sumthing. nway i tink i update my post till here and will update another 1 soon .chao...

No comments:

Post a Comment