Saturday, October 24, 2009

IM BACK ..

its been awhile since my last post ..urgh !! suffering from flu , cough , headache ..apparently yet till now..my 2nd sem ald started last week which im still sick while im attanding d class ..now my class schedule changed ..as usual all fellow do suffering same ting as i do ( i guess ) .. tis sem im having 4subjects . which is Front Office Management ( Theory ) and ( Practical ) 2 seperate classes , Housekeeping Management , Principle of Marketing & Service Quality Management . all class usually way early which start from 8:30am and following by another sub at da noon and end at d evening ( fainth ) 7pm . but i do enjoy my study time tho ..erm last 2 days went to shopink wif my frenz looking for our outfits for da course .. tops , skirts ( short & tight ) =p , heels 2 1/2 inches ( tiring ) , pants & da best no heels shoes for da hse keeping =p ( comfy ) i bought from Bata ..im having chocolate wif raising bread now ( Gardenia ) yummy !! and will continue fix-ing sum errors on my previous subs notes cause due to da printing machine i guess da words cant c properly. da notes i nid pass to my frenz cause he having a few same sub as me..altho taking diff courses..those notes might help him tho .. alrite ..i guess i should go ..n will update soon .. =p
im always waiting for u ..with love and patience .

No comments:

Post a Comment