Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SICK SICK

12 . 10 . 09

drop by my uncle hse visit my grandma (mummy side ) today while ondaway to IKEA..she's getting older n weaker..my heart reli felt bad seeing her like tat erm ald age 82 years old..still in well condition ( thx god ) i gv her a hug when im going..miss her alot..afta tat drop by IKEA grap few hse ting ..bought afew plain magazine holder ( for me to put my documents / papers ) n a roll of wrapping paper for me to wrap da holder cause all are white in color so i wanna do sum touch up on em.afta tat went to have a break at da cafe ate a hot dog wif a cup soda . spend arnd 2 hours walking arnd ikano ..bought a top white n green strip at BRANDS . pass by crocs wanna buy a flip flop my size out of stock..wtfish ..den i jz rmb my aunt will send me 1 frm US soon..lucky didn buy dao..erm afta shop shop le bek pudu area have dinner wif family..simple yummy dinner a shop which i duno wats da name ( ps in chinese ) selling all those herbal soup , stew pork meat , duck n stuff..not reli have apetite due im starting sick so i jz ate abit rice wif coconut steam chicken soup and vege . head to hme..tired


13 . 10 . 09


urgh sick le..whole day at hme resting..felt dizzy cough-ing badly..throat very pain . head very pain . now 7 sumthing jz fin dinner ate few scoop rice wif soup . and lil vege wif chicken..den i ate my medic ..yukk hateeee !! den while resting awhile here i update my post .. cause cant slp afta eat .. ( cough cough ) erm started felt dizzy n tired le..due to da medic..very strong potion ..wanna lay on bed soon .. my flu very bad ee n my cough..cough til my throat pain pain ..haihz..sien ..k will do another touch up here..asa i get well.
ps : i miss u alot..wait for u..

No comments:

Post a Comment