Sunday, October 11, 2009

MUMMY ♥ EUU

09 . 10 . 09

today my last 2paper morning 9am computer essential following on 2.30pm introduction to hospitalities paper..urgh i used 1 hour to answer em..not reli hard..not bad..den afta tat spen roughly 30 mins day dreaming at a corner of my coll den head to home..arnd 6:30 ready up and head to midvalley to celeb mummy burpdaee..we planned to have a dinner at san francisco steak house..da food totaly awesome !! i ordered a rocula salad and a french onion soup ( taste weird ) as my apertizer .. yummy !! main course boiled salmon fillet serve wif mash potatoes and vege . as iced lemon tea my drink ..sis have lamb rack , half dozen escargot and a coke , mummy have chicken marryland serve wif fresh mushroom sauce and a cup of cuppocino giving last touch . daddy didn order food as our food all gave him mostly 3/4 frm da ammount cause a big huge size.den he end having espresso single touch..end our dinner den didn shop at midvaley jz head bek ampang for pasar malam..mummy wanna buy da crispy taufu serve wif spicy sauce peanut n cracker.den nite arnd 11 sumthing i went to havea drink at nearby my hse area..few miles away.drank few bucket beer.wif my frenz n chit cht ..reach hme arnd 2am ( dizzy / bluurrp mode ) cant even manage walk straight line..i miss my frenz.he went bek spore tis morning..lucky manage c him b4 he leave..he might be bek kl during cny..hope to c u hun .. for da whole day i didn even snap a single pic..such a waste..
nite le wanna slp afta whole bz day woke up 7 am till 2 sumthing tot can slp let my frenz disturb me keep on sms me n call me woke me up ..i cant barely slp until his last call at 512am in da morning..urgh !! hate.
panda eye ald ..huhu
happiee burpdaee mummiee..
you
makcxsx...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10 . 10 . 09
today woke up bad headache.dizzy.moody.tired..maybe due to last nite .went out arnd 4 sumthing to sg.wang met my frenz..erm end up nt reli gud ..til arnd 8 take sub meet mummy at jj maluri bought 4 slices of cake for mummy each diff flavor..erm cause she duwan big cake so buy few slices so can try diff flavor..all frm secret receipe..yummy!! finger licking..den went to pasar malam ..not feeling reli well today..ytd ald showed sum of da sign..today worst i cant even talk long cause my throat very pain . headache..urgh !! wanna rest now..tired edi.

No comments:

Post a Comment