Tuesday, October 6, 2009

EXAM . .

05 . 10 . 09

suppost been blogging but streamyx sudenly hook up urgh !! wtfish ..early morning 9am financial accounting paper..urgh sat there 3 hours but atleast manage answer those question . noon afta exam went to saloon to have hair cut wif mummy..gosh !! new hair style now..will update pic soon ..huhu ..short short le .. nite went out have dinner wif family ..parents dun hv to work due to p.street curently under renovation . so ytd went to eat clay pot chicken rice at pudu . yumm yumm !! afta dinner stop by jj maluri grap yogurt , milk , energy bar, fruits juice , bacon and salad ( hehe my stuff ) =p reached hme arnd 10 wash up n rdy to block streamyx prob den i head to bed . arnd 12 . sleepy ..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
06 . 10 . 09

today eng paper..erm nt bad .. sat there arnd 2 hours half...couldnt stand for sitting in there 3 hours. done my paper rush out ..went for tomyam noodles..yummy !! den head bek hme arnd 12sumthing . clean my room . vacumm . mop . wash cloths . shoes . change bed sheet ...den wash up myself den bake cake..so tired..now sitting here chill ..aiks tml no paper..nxt paper on thurs malaysian studies aiks..sien..k le will update my post later or tml . soo tired .. yawn ..
------------------------------------------------------------------------
lastly u there to txt me bek leave me notes showing me tat u miss me..
i love you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment