Sunday, November 7, 2010

WISH TO DO ..

was stalking some friends facebook profile..
saw few western cruisine ..
i felt like cooking em..
having em with my baby..
i miss my baby soo much ..he's working now..
he isn't feeling very well tho..
but still notty running around without cloths on..
ish!!
baby i dont want you to catch cold anymore..
do you get me ??
you already sick..flu & sorthroat..
please take good care of yourself..
tommorow got early class on 8:45am..
surely my condition like a dead fish..
is been few days i got this headache which really killing me off..
baby just bought his ticket to KL on 17dec where is totally a sudden..
where he got the luck of checking his mail..
where got a chance to redeem foc voucher worth 200bucks each..
he got 3 vouchers where's total of 600bucks..
this help baby save 519bucks for coming here...
hardly wait to see him on 17dec..
miss you soo badly ...
xoxo ..
love venice ~

No comments:

Post a Comment