Thursday, November 11, 2010

FLU ..

recently been suffering from blackout..
is really terrifiying me soo badly..
the feeling of could'nt see anything is soo horrible..
all of sudden i got my flu ..
my baby is out gaming with his mates..
he didn work today due he was suffering from headache..
tomorrow i got my french written test..
haven't revise any yet..
not into the mood due bad flu & headache too..
will meet up chang tommorow @ hang tuah & stop by times square..
for looking up michelle birthday present..
after that head to college..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
got good news from my baby..
firstly ,
grats to owning myvi which under your name .. hoorrayyy!!
secondly ,
as you were saying 80% of owning mazda familia 2 doors modified..
champage and absolute vodka up !!!
miss my baby alot ..
finished two episodes of gossip girls ..
so i log in & update my post..

No comments:

Post a Comment