Monday, October 18, 2010

TIRED !!!

Today been a though day where early birdy class of Principle of Management on 8:45am..wtf !! & end on roughly 11:00 am , where continue with Financial Management ( the worst subject ) due to i hate calculation & memorizing formulas .. & moreover there is 17 formulas MUST BE REMEMBER wtf !!! & the worst part is i hate accounts .. i forced myself to understand & loves this subjects where i pay 70% of my attention on the class wheres 30% worried my hun where still havent text me whole entire morning ! after lecturer explaning the theory where here comes the calculation exercises .. i was putting my efford on the exercises where i was keep distracted by the craps talking & super duper high pitch yelling & laughing from my mates ! me & my mates Chang & Pam were so pissed where i keep on ignore them until i hardly bare with it ..until the class end im suffering headache & full with pissed ... urgh !! lucky hun text me while my class almost end & accompanied me half way to my home ... where i fast get ready bath & on msn wait for him to back home from cyber cafe .. wait quite awhile where i hardly wait any longer i text my hun rather is he still @ outside gaming & i went to dried my hair up .. when im back in my room he already replied & saying he wash cloths due his dad demand him to wash once he reached home .. chat awhile with hun i need accompany my mum to go out buy cooked vegetables as dinner , where i grap my quick dinner & continue chat with hun until he need ready to work .. the whole conversation i felt dao my hunny is soo blur & seems lost & i was wondering whats going on him .. i chill awhile reading comics & surf web while procasting while waiting my hun start the fire & im going to bed urghh ! my puppy ( diamond ) cried loudly & she was informing me she is hungry where i need ready up her food & here comes my grandma maid deliver soup .endup all works done i only head to bed .. my sis were home & woke me up when she came in my room used my lappy.. i dont sleep really well ..yet now im sooo headache & i got slightly fever & waiting time pass ... omgoshh !!

ps : dar i miss euu ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment