Thursday, October 14, 2010

NEW SEMESTER ..

our journey begin







our stories begin


is been awhile since my last post .. back & forward me & hun get back gather .. the moment he leave KL really a saddy moments .. on 5th Oct till 9th Oct was my trip to KCH .. where hun bought the ticket 1 month earlier..da trip made me choosed who i wanted to be with .. when im with you , you gave me comfort , you cherish every single moments you are with me , you protect me , you take care of me & you love me all the time.. the trip at KCH is really awesome trip where i spend my time only with you & you shown me how much you care & love me .. im really happy & appreciate what you did for me .. & i promise will never hurt you anymore..right now i cant wait for you to come KL .. task task task....



------------------------------------------------------------------------



after skip all the fun part here goes back to the hell part ..where like usual new sem are here..urgh killing me .. i got 6 subjects consist in this semester where is totaly max subjects..omgoshhhhh!!
1. French class (having hardship with the pronounciation )
2. Financial Management ( worst subject with calculations & formula )
3. Banquet Management
4. Event Convention Management

5. Facilities Operations
6. Principle of Management

No comments:

Post a Comment