Tuesday, July 14, 2009

UNTITED BLURPS

today early morning 8:45am class till 11:30am hospitality class following by 12:15noon till 3:00noon malaysian study class and lastly 3:15noon til 6:00pm english class..urgh soo tired and very pissed off wif sum kindda gal in my class..she is talkative,anoying,irritating,bitchy and jelousy which soo obivious till av1 can c that..urgh jelouse of my phone jelouse of the way i treat my frenz jelouse my cloths and she got angrily when i cht wif her crush..eh common la he's not my cup of tea he just 1na b frenz cant she just get matture? nway that nt OFFICIAL couple yet and yet now she pretanding to concure sum1 lyk da guy is her BOYFRIEND !! suppost i said ( Bloody Fool ) when my last class end at last i tot my ear can have sum peacefull-ness BUT ! instead of that i gone realy mad.afta da class me & my frenz go to washroom pee as when v 1na go either da toilet pack wif ppl or either cleaning in progress. so v wait till class end & quickly rush to da washroom n i told my frenz aiks atlast my ear get silent.guess wat poop few sec later her voice started louder n louder frm da washroom door and v was just argh SWT !! than 1 of my frenz got in b4 me and than d ota gt ppl whn my frn came out i was waiting anothr frenz help to carry my bag without any good words that fellow jz simply said " eh u guys duwan go in da toilet rite i go 1st ahh" i was lyk excuse me and i feed her back " erm actually i 1na go and i cant wait any longer either " and she was like " i go 1st la i cant stand laaa " and da door close and i get soo pissed outt when she came out and she said oso say jor i very fas geh le . me n my frenz was like ~.~ & i just ignored wateva she said. afta that my frenz asked wow u get reli mad eh. and i rplied i said no im nt suppost b mad i dont mind waiting few mins but da prob is she DON'T noe respect ppl instead of closing da door and say in good way im ok with that. if she read this if she get any hard feeling i can say I DON'T CARE instead of that try respect someone else . i dont bloody k u jelouse on me or wateva bullshyt just dont try my patient on u. for now i can b silent soon i dunno wats gonna happen. GET A LIFE GAL FRENZ !!

1 comment:

  1. well..whatever u wrote there doesn't seem very 'respective' either..YOU r the one who should get a life!!stop criticising ppl with ur 'poor' english..oh ya..besides getting a life u should get an english class too..maybe the one offered by ur college is jz nt sufficient for u..

    ReplyDelete