Monday, July 13, 2009

TIRED

today woke up early morning just got few hours rest cause of last nite rush doing paperworks.and this morning attand the briefing course continue with my computer essential class until evening.im really soo tired till i barely can explain how i felt.nway today had fun.afta the briefing which end early which we have 2 hours before our class start so me and my collegue michelle and enna went near by mcd and have breakfast.the restaurant are pack with ppls lucky there's seat left for us if we just late 2 mins there no more seat left.afta the meal we drop by guardian pharmacy. and then forward back to our campus and chilled in the computer room.and my collegue are soo BUSY as if some are rushing their homework some are FACEBOOK - ing ( which is me ) cause i done mine last nite =p . so we chilled there till class start and poop the class end an hour early . we decided to go sgwang for a drink but nahh after think awhile we decided nxt time cause im too tired. i quickly rush to subway and took a train and back to home . rest awhile and yet now im updating my post here.

thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment