Monday, January 3, 2011

17 DAYS 16 NIGHTS

baby less than 12 hrs you leave me i already missing you badly over here..
gosshhhh .. hardly describe what i'm currently feeling right now..

i miss the moment u're here cuddle me ..urghh!!
gotta wait again ~~

having lotsa fun fun fun ~~
sweet memories ~~
we cherish each ota ~~

on 2nd January 2011
on 6:50pm you went into the boarding gate
that moment where my tears of unwilling to let you go dripping out from my eyes..
on 7:40pm where you message me is ready to board where ur flight already delayed..
on 10:05pm you landed Kuching safely ..
baby miss you already ..

now 3:52am hardly sleep due rushing paperworks..
& you currently laying hugging my belacan sleeping on your blue color bed sheet ..
i miss when seeing u sleeping just right beside me..

cant wait for my trip to you there ..

love you baby ..

1 comment: