Sunday, November 22, 2009

IM BEKK ! !

snap on 22nd november 09 9:30 p.m



It's been a long absence from me due to laziness , procrastination and whatnots..


ohh nth much has happened since the last update apart from the fact that i



1. started sem 2 with loads of works .

2. rushing fer assignment like mad .

3. bought new tops .

4. bought new heels .

5. bought new scraft

6. bought a new bag .

7. my cell phone not functioning .

8. dye my hair .

9. paint my nails with milky coffee color .

10. taken my exam result .

11. spending times with my mates .

12. still having chubby cheeks .

13. treat myself wif delicious food .

14. still facebook-ing

15. did some stupid tings .

16. always wit the pig .

17. waiting fer holy-daee .

18. looking forward trip to bangkok .

19. learning new recipe .

20. 18th soon



and yet now i nid lift up my butt from tis chair & head to finish up my paperworks . thats all fer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment